vendredi 19 octobre 2007

Intro:

Heroesdiscover the phenomenon

Heroes is a new TV series created by Tim Kring who is using suspense, mystery and fiction in the story to get public attention. When I watched the first chapter I was very interest by this story and the suspense effect. The story presents many characters with different powers and abilities. To start this Blog I will describe to you each of these special characters and how they are connected at the beginning of the story.

1 commentaire:

Samuel a dit…

Hi Jean Gab this is Samuel your classmate in English. Firstly, I put my question at the end of my message. Secondly,I think you did a very good job for your assigments.

1. What did you think about this TV program the first time you watched it?

2. Will you always watch this TV program after the English class?


Bye

Samuel